Friday 8 August 2014

So I have been out and about in my bit of Edinburgh. I live right near the Botanic gardens and a lovely park called Inverleith Park. I took these photos on my phone.

I have no fancy camera just (as my dad would say) a click and go. I will take it out another time and try some better shots.

This one is actually in the city. It was a nice shot as I walked up the Mound. 

Street near me. 

Back of the Botanics. 



Sign on the fence. 

Inverleith park

Inverleith Park. 

Street. 

John Hope Gateway to the Botanics. 


1 comment:

  1. It was lovely to see some of your home town through your eyes. It's amazing what pops out when you get the photo taking bug. We do like having the Botanic Gardens here in Ballarat as it changes throughout the season. Thanks againand take care.

    ReplyDelete